STEPS TO ENJOY 100% FREE INTERNET


 This is very real because that's what I am using for a while now, roughly 3months now. I am able to browse all social media platforms and especially access YouTube pages for free. 

As Its said no good thing comes for free so you will be required to compensate me with a willing or voluntary financial reward, I will call it an offering or tradition to compensate me for my precious time spend in a one-on-one guidance until the necessary apk and settings are made and you eventually getting connected for free.

You can reach me on my WhatsApp +233 553 156635. On this same number you can momo me when you finally get connected.



To start with, the connection involves two very important things, these include;

1. Access Point Name setting

2. VPN installation

ACCESS POINT NAME SETTINGS

Steps:

1. Click on the settings app on your mobile device.


2. Click on Network and Internet.


3. Locate Mobile Network.


4. Locate and click on Access Point Name.


5. Locate and click on a small plus button on top of that page.


6. A list of menu will be displayed; 


click on Name- On the name box type name of the network you are using in smaller case. For example; MTN will be mtn, GLO as glo.

7. Click on APN's tab; when it's dialogue box is displayed type in ' mms ' into the not set space and click ok.


8. Locate and press on the 3 buttons on the top right of the same page(two option tabs will show)


9. Click on Save to confirm the process.


In so doing you have created a new access name point through which you will access the free internet.

So note that you now have two access point names; the original one(the one you usually browse with)

and the new one you just created.

Whenever you want to use your own credit switch to the original one or first button.

And also whenever you feel like using the free internet switch to the newly created access point names.

VPN INSTALLATION

On your mobile phone you would have to install a type of VPN by name CR Tunnel Lite. It's difficult locating the exact APK on the net except you take it from me at a cost that you are willing to offer. Because it is this apk that is going to do the magic. So as said earlier hit me in my dm so I can guide you get this apk so you can also compensate me.

Will teach you the countries we will be tapping their free internet from and the final connection.

As you can see I am already enjoying this so just connect for us to share a mutual benefit.

I promise when all is said and done you will hardly buy credit ever again.

My contacts: +233 553 155 35

Email: azalookmodesty@gmail.com

 












Comments